Wednesday 30 December 2015

What I got for Christmas 2015

Hi Everyone, 

I have finally got around to writing what I got for Christmas. I am NOT posting to show off but these blogposts/youtube videos are my favourite kind to watch and I want to be able to look back on this. I am also extremely grateful for everything I received and I love my presents! Lets get started...


So I mainly asked for Primark pyjamas as they are my favourite and are a really good price! These are all from Primark except the white pyjama bottoms with gold snowflakes which are from Tesco. 


These were also in my stocking and I am super excited to try out the Simple rollerball! 


So I have wanted the Pink sprays for so long and one of my best friends bought me set of four minis which smell so good and are perfect for my bag! I also got some mini perfumes from my stocking and I am excited to try the Prada Candy one. 


Obviously I got Chocolate and Terry's chocolate orange are my favourite so I did good


These are some small bits and bobs - A lush bath bomb, a heart mirror, manicure kit and a mug with H on which I have honestly wanted for so long! 


I got some clothes, this one is a black cropped top that I got from my best friend from Topshop.


Some more perfume which I am excited to try as I have heard good things about Ghost and a Maccys bag from New York.


This was one of the presents from my Mum which is a gold and white bangle with my name engraved onto it and I love it as it is super personal! 


A rose gold bracelet that I now wear every day. 


This was my favourite present that I wasn't expecting as I have wanted one of these Ted Baker purses for about two year now! It is pink (my favourite colour) and the inside is rose gold, I don't even want to use it because I don't want it to get dirty! 


I somehow managed to get two They're real Benefit mascaras to add to my ever growing mascara collection and I can't wait to try them! 

I hope you have all had a good Christmas and a happy New Year! 

H xo



No comments:

Post a Comment