Tuesday 1 December 2015

My Autumn Base

Hi Everyone,

I thought I would tell you what foundation I have been using through Autumn as it has actually changed. So recently I wanted to change up my foundation because I have about five and I am really trying to get through them so I can go and try out new ones! I was using a No.7 foundation and it had pretty much run out so I though I would go back to another one I had open to try and use it up! 

I decided to go back to the Cover girl 3 in 1 foundation as I had been using it before hand but it was quite cakey for me and I wasn't a huge fan of how thick it looked on my skin which is why I had been using the No.7. However whilst using the No.7 my skin had broken out very badly (not because of the foundation) so I though I would go back to Cover girl for a thicker coverage. 


When the foundation first goes on it looks quite pale however if you build it, it can go much darker making me look orange so I have to be careful with how much I apply. It is good coverage and it does stay on all day so I do like it however I don't like how orange it becomes because I do struggle with getting the right amount so I look the same colour as my neck. 

H xo 


No comments:

Post a Comment