Tuesday 24 November 2015

My Favourite... Hair Mask

Hi Everyone, 

Today's weekly series for My Favourite... is a hair mask. 

I have been loving the Lee Stafford hair mask; I first bought it because I heard it from Velvetgh0st and she said it was the main reason her hair had been growing so I thought I would try it out and see if it helped my hair grow. I have only been using it about two months and apparently it takes three months to start working so I am not sure if it completely helps my hair grow but it does make my hair feel amazing. After I have rinsed this out and my hair has dries it smells so much nicer and looks way shinier too. I get a lot more compliments after using this and I just love how my hair feels. 

I have used a lot of hair masks but this is definitely my favourite so far and I really think it is worth the £8.49 which I know seems a lot at first but it does last quite a while and leaves your hair feeling in such good condition!  


I have written a Hair mask review if you want to check that out! 

H xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment