Thursday 19 November 2015

My Favourite... Tv Show

Hi Everyone,

So it is the weekly series of 'My Favourite...'

I don't watch TV shows that much as there isn't much I enjoy but I'm probably stuck between two.

One would be Goggle box; I am obsessed with Goggle box and I never thought I would enjoy a show where you watch other people watch TV but it is honestly so good and hilarious! I think I like it because of how realistic the responses are; my Favourite is definitely Scarlett because she is so funny and really witty, anything she says is so true and I just love her!

My other favourite is I'm a Celebrity get me out of here, I look forward to this programme every year and it has just started so you can imagine how happy was about that! I love how each year they keep the show the same, they never try to jazz it up and it is still so good! It also means Christmas is getting closer as I always remember the show finishes just before Christmas. 


I hope you enjoyed this, let me know what your favourite TV show is! 

H xo

No comments:

Post a Comment