Sunday 8 November 2015

October Favourites

Hi Everyone, 

I have never written a post about my 'favourites' as I don't usually have anything that stands out to me as being my favourite but I thought I would try it out! 

So recently I had my hair cut into layers and before I had just long hair with no fringe, no layers; nothing. Before I could always get away with it being natural and not needing to straighten it for it to look ok. However since I've had it cut my hair looks a lot more puffy and huge if I don't do anything with it so I have started straightening it after I have washed it which is about twice a week as I only have to wash my hair every three days. (Finishes ramble) What I'm trying to say is that I have been loving my hair straighteners because I didn't use them much before but now I am obsessed and love them! They are the Cloud nine straighteners and I won't go into detail here as I will do a separate review on them but I love how much nicer and sleeker my hair looks once I have straightened it! 


Another one of my favourites is the Clinique lipstick I received in my Glamour magazine which I did a review of here. I just really like the colour 'cherry pop' as it is something different but look so good and is very moisturising! 


My favourite youtubers last month I think was probably 'Sacconejolys' as I have been loving their vlogs and I watch them every morning whilst having breakfast, they are such a lovely family and are so happy and enjoyable to watch. 


My favourite song is definitely Adele 'Hello' this month as it is so nice to hear Adele's voice again after so long of her not bringing anything out an I cannot wait for her new album! 


I think that is pretty much it for my favourites as there isn't much else I can think of but I hope you enjoyed and if you want this to be a monthly thing then let me know! 

H xo

No comments:

Post a Comment