Thursday 5 November 2015

Bath and Body Works Candle Haul

Hi Everyone,

Another post for you all! So one of my best friends went to New York last week and there was a deal on at Bath and Body Works, as there isn't one of those over here I thought I would ask her to get me some and treat myself to some Autumnal candles! The deal was three mini candles for $12 which is pretty good because that is the equivalent to £7.80 for three mini candles which I was very happy with!

Anyway I like to ramble! Here are what she got me, thank you Sophia! 


From left to right - 

1. Sparkling Pear Riesling - This candle smells exactly like elderflower to me and I didn't think I would like the smell of this one because I don't like pears but I actually really love this one! 

2. Pumpkin Apple - This candle has cinnamon in it which is what it mostly smells of and it  also smells exactly like one I have smelt from Yankee candle but I can't think which one! I love this and the lid is copper with a leaf on which makes it even cuter. 

3. Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin - To be honest this candle smells quite similar to the middle candle but I don't mind because I love the smell; the only difference is that this one smells more of pumpkin and less of cinnamon.

H xo 


1 comment: