Thursday 5 November 2015

Hair Mask Review

Hi Everyone, 

I haven't posted in so long and I'm sorry but half term was pretty busy for me and I didn't get a chance to write a blogpost so today I am catching up and writing millions for you!  

So Gabby (Velvetgh0st) had mentioned this hair mask on her youtube channel and said it was the reason her hair had grown so much. Instantly I wanted to try it and see if it really would help my hair grow! This hair mask isn't cheap its £8.49 so I waited until it was on offer and bought it for £5.50. However these hair masks are on 3 for 2 quite often. 

Gabby said it took about three months for it to start working and I have been using it since August so I still have until the end of this month to see the difference in my hair. Even if it doesn't end up making my hair grow it definitely makes my hair feel so much softer and looks a lot shinier too! I put it in my roots and on the end of my hair, leave it in for five minutes and then rinse out and I always get compliments when I've used it of people saying how shiny it looks. 

I would recommend this hair mask but I can completely see how expensive it is compared to others and I completely agree with that but I guess if it works and does make your hair grow then its worth it. I would give this hair mask a 8.5/10 for the softness I feel in my hair and shininess! 


H xo

No comments:

Post a Comment