Tuesday 10 November 2015

Top 5 Autumn Nail Colours

Hi Everyone, 

So I have A LOT of nail varnishes which means it was pretty hard to choose from all of mine and narrow down five but I managed too! In no particular order here are my five favourite nail varnishes:

Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint 'Pomegranate' This is just an all round favourite shade and usually what I will choose to put on my nails first any time around the year. It looks really red in the picture but its more of a raspberry colour.


L.A Colours Colour Craze 'Hot Blooded' I don't wear red much but I think coming up to and around Christmas is the perfect time to be able to get away with it. I couldn't find a link to this so I'm not sure if its still available but there's a picture of the exact one so it might help you to find it. 


Rimmel Lycra Pro '402 Urban Purple' This is just a darker version of the Barry M one but the brush makes the application super easy and mess free! 


Essie 'Fiji' This is not your typical Autumn shade but I think its such a good colour to wear because it matches any outfit! 
O.P.I 'Yoga-ta get this blue' (Weird colour name) This is much darker than it looks on the website but I love it so much as I think navy looks really pretty on all skin tones. 


H xo


No comments:

Post a Comment