Sunday 8 November 2015

Recent Thoughts

Hi Everyone, 

I have another 'recent thoughts' post for you. This week was long and fairly stressful I had a deadline day where everything was due in for Fridays deadline which meant I was ready for the weekend. I attempted to start my Christmas shopping on Saturday and ended up getting two presents which weren't even that exciting as I soon realised once I got into the shopping mall I didn't know what anyone wanted so I couldn't really get anything. I wanted to start Christmas shopping early so I could be prepared and tart wrapping them too, that way I could even out the amount of money I am spending on them rather than spending all of that money into weeks because that's what I usually do! Then Saturday night I went to friends party which was so nice as I met loads of new people and before we went I was pretty nervous because I had been given the wrong impression of all the new people, but I soon realised they were actually lovely. It just proves that you should always push yourself into new environments with new people because the majority of the time you will enjoy yourself and end up looking back on it really happy with yourself that you went. Today I didn't have any work so I have just been writing loads of blogposts (I'm on my fifth) I have also sent out my birthday wish list to people which is exciting! I love making lists; I'm one of those people that makes list of list of lists of things I need to do, buy, find, get rid of and many more! The Christmas music has also began; I don't know why I have excepted Christmas this early as I usually don't think about Christmas until after my birthday (which is in December) but this year I am! I think its because we are spending Christmas somewhere different and I am excited for it! 

Anyway I enjoyed this blogpost today, I like thinking back about what I have done over the week and I am going to make sure I do this more often! 

H xo

No comments:

Post a Comment