Thursday 5 November 2015

Clinique Lipstick Review

Hi Everyone, 

So the other day I got sent a Glamour magazine and with that came a Clinique Lipstick. I was super excited to try it as the colour looked really pretty. I'm not sure if the lipstick is new and it doesn't have a name all it says is Clinique and the colour is 'cherry pop'. I tried it on and I love it! 

Firstly it is extremely moisturising and it stays on for a long time, I ate dinner with it on and it stayed. I think the colour is really pretty and I love it! I don't know how much it is but you can still go and get a freebee of it in the Glamour Magazine which is out now with Tanya Burr on the cover! The packaging is also very useful as its small meaning you can easily carry it around with you and there is a mirror on the end too! 

I would rate this lipstick a 10/10 because there really isn't more I could ask for; amazing staying power, gorgeous colour and super moisturising! 


H xo

No comments:

Post a Comment