Tuesday 10 November 2015

Autumn Essentials

Hi Everyone, 

Today I am going to be showing you some of my autumn essentials as I want to post some more Autumnal blogposts before December. 

Obviously everyone needs a good old blanket in Autumn, I have a quilt which I love; its from Laura Ashley and its so nice to have on my bed to keep me warm. 
 

A dark lipstick for me is a must as I am really into lipstick. My favourite is definitely the Collection lipstick in 'Seduction' from the Gothic Glam Halloween range. It is quite dark but the more you put on the darker it gets so it doesn't have to be really dark but sometimes I'm in the mood for a really dark lip! 



Hot chocolate! My current favourite hot chocolate is the gingerbread one from Starbucks, it is my favourite drink from Starbucks but any hot chocolate is good for me! The classic one is my favourite with marshmallows and cream! 


Slippers, as soon as it gets cold I live in slippers, when I wake up they're on, when I get home they're on as my feet are always cold! 


Checked Shirt, I am actually wearing my checked shirt today as I was feeling very autumnal but I just think it is so cosy and goes with anything. (Mine is from Asos)


The last one are my black boots from H&M, I get so exited to get them back out of my wardrobe as Autumn approaches and they are probably one of the best things I've ever purchased as I wear them so much and they go with everything.

H xo

No comments:

Post a Comment