Sunday 8 November 2015

Netflix Recommendations

Hi Everyone, 

Today I am going to be telling you my favourite things to watch on Netflix, 

- Pretty Little Liars. I love Pll I have finished it now and am so excited for the new ones to come out. I enjoyed it so much and yes I was happy with how they revealed A i think it was super clever. I'm pretty sure you've all heard of Pll so I'm not going to describe what its about but if you haven't seen it go and watch it! 

- Gossip Girl. Since finishing Pll I have began watching Gossip Girl in my spare time, I am now on season four and i do enjoy but not as much as Pretty little liars because with Gossip Girl its not as intense so there are times when I find myself not really concentrating and I just have it on in the background whilst blogging or cleaning room and stuff like that. However I do enjoy and would recommend it if your looking for something to watch 

- Black fish. This is a documentary. Before you continue reading as you've heard documentary and aren't interested anymore just listen. I didn't realise this was a documentary when I clicked on it but once it began I enjoyed every minute. Its as long as a film (1hr 25 min's) which usually I would hate as I don't have that attention span but I found myself enticed by it. It is a documentary revealing the truth about Sea world and it honestly opened my eyes so much about how badly the animals are treated and how horrendous the habitat they are kept in are. It made me realise if I ever got the opportunity to go to Sea world I would not, it is disgraceful and now I understand why so many people dislike it so much. I really would recommend you to watch it; if you don't like it that's fine but just try it out. 

I don't really watch much as i don't often have the attention span for films as they are too long and I get bored which is why I watch TV programmes so I can click off it if I get bored. I hope you enjoyed this. 

H xo

No comments:

Post a Comment