Sunday 8 November 2015

Cloud Nine Hair Straighteners Review

Hi Everyone, 

So I have recently posted my October Favourites and in it I said how I would post a separate hair straightener review for you so that is what I am doing to do today for you! 


i have the Cloud nine hair straighteners; when I asked for these for Christmas I wasn't sure whether to go for GHD's or Cloud Nines. The difference between the two is that you can alter the temperature on the Cloud nines and you can't on the GHD. This isn't why I went with the Cloud nines I had just heard really good things about them and though it might make a change from the classic GHD's. 

I love these hair straighteners so much and I do not regret my decision at all as I think they are brilliant. My hair looks so sleek and straight and they are effortless to use; it takes me about ten minutes in the morning to straighten my hair and I have a lot of thick hair so that shows how powerful they are. The maximum temperature for these is 'high' but it goes '200' and then 'high' so they get really hot. 

These are quite pricey but I do think they are worth it! 

H xo

No comments:

Post a Comment