Thursday 5 November 2015

10 Random Autumn/Winter Questions Tag

Hi Everyone, 

Today I thought I'd do another tag as they are my favourite to write! 

1. What item of clothing do you love to wear in winter but wouldn’t be seen wearing it in public?

Probably my onesie as it is super warm and cosy but my onesie is a fox and I know I would get millions of stares for wearing that in public! 

2. Most wanted item for autumn/winter?

Loads more chunky knit jumpers or sweatshirts as they are addictive and I always get drawn to them in shops because I can never have too many! 

3. Favourite boots to wear in winter?

My favourite boots to wear in Winter are 100% my H&M Suede boots. They are so comfortable and really easy to walk in. They do have a four inch heel but I love them and think they were so affordable! (£29.99)


4. Are you a fan of UGG boots?

Ok so I am mixed on Ugg boots, I have a tan pair of uggs and I think they are super comfortable and really warm; I used to live in them over the Winter. However I don't think they are the prettiest of shoes and I never wear them outside unless it is to babysitting, I wear the boots I mentioned above instead. I don't see a problem with them on anyone else but I personally am not a fan much anymore. 

5. Its snowing/raining outside, what are your favourite wellies to wear?

I was brought a pair of pink Joules wellies about four years ago but they are now a size five and I'm a size six so I always have to squeeze my feet into them! I love them though!

6. What is your favourite autumn trend?

Chunky knitted jumpers and black boots! A simple but effective outfit! 

7. Do you like or dislike that it’s starting to get dark?

I like it, it makes me feel cosy. I think a lot of people don't like it because it makes them realise its nearly Winter but that gets me excited! However I don't like it when I'm out on the weekends as I hate walking around in the dark. 

8.What is your typical winter/autumn day consisting of?

Writing blogposts, drinking tea, burning candles and watching Netflix or Youtube as well as obviously seeing friends and family! 

9.What’s your favourite color to wear on your lips in winter?

Plum! I go for a plum lipstick straight away and I love it! 

10.Christmas is coming, do you have any idea of what you want?

Well my birthday is also in December so I think I will ask for a joint Birthday and Christmas present. I am uploading my birthday/christmas Wishlist soon so look out for that! 

I hope you enjoyed this tag! 

H xo 




No comments:

Post a Comment