Saturday 21 November 2015

Why I started blogging...

Hi Everyone, 

So I thought I would write a post on why I started blogging. 

I decided to start a blog one day because I wanted somewhere I could write whatever I wanted whether that was about makeup, hair, my thoughts or anything else and I wouldn't have to worry about what people would think because if they liked it they would read it and if they didn't like it then they wouldn't read it! I was never very good at constantly uploading blogposts every day, every week or every month so most of the time I just didn't upload because I wasn't in the mood for writing which is why I decided to start posting everyday. 

I thought posting everyday would help motivate me to make my blog better and to give it more content so that's what I did from the 30th September (7 weeks ago) I am pretty proud I have been posting for 7 weeks now and I am also happy that my blog now has way more content for people to read about lots of different subjects and I can post whatever. I am really enjoying being able to post Autumnal themed blogposts and I will be doing the same in December and Summer. 

Anyway I hope you enjoyed this post! 

H xo

No comments:

Post a Comment