Thursday 5 November 2015

Day in the Life

Hi Everyone,

Today was a normal day and I was just getting things done so I thought it might be interesting for you to see what I get up to!


The first thing I do in the morning is get breakfast as I'm always hungry! There wasn't much so I went with Special K. I usually watch the most recent Sacconejolys vlog when I'm having breakfast.


After having breakfast I make my bed, my room always looks so much cleaner and organised when I've done this.


Then I go ahead, cleanse my face and clean my teeth which makes me feel so much more awake! 


This picture would not rotate but it is to show you that I did my makeup, no this isn't all the makeup I used I put half of it away and left half of it out! 


I chose my outfit and walked into town because I was getting my eyebrows threaded at midday so I went to do that and had a lovely walk on my own! 
Outfit:
Shoes - New Look 
Jeans - River Island 
Jumper - Primark 
Coat - Forever 21 


After getting my eyebrows done I didn't look around the shops I came home and had some lunch, a marmite and cheese sandwich with crisps.


After lunch I needed to do my work as I had been putting it off all week, every time! That took me about an hour. 


Then I had a play around with makeup, I don't always do this but there are days that I feel really creative with trying new makeup. (Sneak peek into my makeup collection) 


Time to write a blogpost! I do this daily as I upload every day.


I always watch Gossip Girl in the background whilst I blog and thats exactly what I am doing now! Season 3 episode 21. 

After getting my work and blogposts done I went to a Family Friends 1st birthday party for two hours which was really good fun!


Then I came home and had dinner Salmon, mash and salad which was yummy.


 I usually sit downstairs and watch t.v usually Nashville, that is what my Mum and Me are watching at the moment and it is much better than it sounds. 


I will then go and take my makeup off, put my pyjamas on and watch some Youtube before going to bed. 

I hope you enjoyed this 

H xo


No comments:

Post a Comment