Friday 20 November 2015

Bold Autumnal Makeup Routine

Hi Everyone, 

So when Autumn hits I always go straight for bold lips but I thought for this tutorial I would show you my going out makeup. I have acne so this tutorial does include very heavy base makeup but obviously you can change this depending on your skin. 


1. After moisturising I use my mini Porefessional primer from Benefit all over my face
2. Then I use the Maybelline age rewind concealer under my eyes
3. Next is my foundation which is the 3 in 1 Covergirl foundation in 'ivory' with the Real Techniques Stippling brush.
4. After my foundation if there are any visible blemishes then I use the Along came Betty concealer to cover them.
5. To set my foundation I used the Avon smooth minerals powder foundation in 'nude' with my Flormar stippling brush. 


6. So for my eyes I used the W7 'In the buff' eyeshadow palettehttp://www.w7cosmetics.co.uk/product/in-the-buff-2/  
- First of all I put a gold/bronze colour all over the lid (second from the left) with the Real Techniques base shadow brush 
- Then I put a dark brown colour in the crease (second from the right) and I blend it into the bronze colour in the outer corner with the Real Techniques base shadow brush.
- Lastly I used a light white colour (first on the left) and put it in the inner corner of my eye to make it pop with the fine liner brush. 


7. I curl my eyelashes with my Ted Baker eyelash curlers 
8. Then I use Natural Collection clear mascara to protect my eyelashes
9. Followed by the 17 Wild curl 10 hour hold mascara 
10. I fill in my eyebrows with Maybelline Brow drama 'dark brown'
11. Lastly I went for a dark lip from Collection Gothic Glam range in 'seduction' 


i have linked everything I can find but I hope you enjoyed this post! 

H xo


No comments:

Post a Comment