Sunday 8 November 2015

Birthday Wishlist

Hi Everyone, 

So my birthday is coming up and I thought this year I would create a Wantfeed, if you haven't heard of Wantfeed it is a wish list site. All you have to do is sign up for free and 'want' things then overtime you create a long wantfeed of all the things you want and just send the link to people whenever they ask you what your want for your birthday or Christmas. Its also super useful because when other people go on your Wantfeed they can just click on the link and it takes them straight to the website of what you want so they can order it there and then! 

I really like how the app works and how you always know what you want all year round. 





The main things I have asked for are vouchers and clothes but I added some more stuff on here to give more variety for people to choose from if they want. I have been wanting a pinky nude lipstick for a while but wasn't going to get a highness one because of the price but then I thought I can put it on here if anyone else wants to get me it. 

It doesn't look like a lot; there are some other things I would like - 

Some Nike/Adidas shoes for everyday wear but I don't know which ones I want yet so I couldn't add any.
A Nars foundation - But I'm not sure what colour I am at Nars so I need to get tested int he store before I add that on here and I will probably and up treating myself to that in December if I don't get it. 

So yeah I just thought i would share this with you and this might give you guys some ideas for what to ask for Christmas! 

H xo



No comments:

Post a Comment