Friday 4 December 2015

November Favourites

Hi Everyone, 

As November has just gone past very quickly I haven't had many favourites but I thought I would give you my November Favourites. 


I have been using my Vaseline lip balm a lot because my lips have been very dry from the cold weather so it has been very useful! 


Justin Bieber has released his new album and I obsessed with 'Love Yourself' I know it is very popular but I love it so much and aways find myself singing it! 


I have been using Wantfeed a lot through November to keep my Birthday and Christmas Wishlist updated (click here to see my wishlist), this also means I have been looking through a lot of clothes which I have been loving! 


My favourite You tubers this month were definitely The Michalaks. I think they're quality of video are flawless and I love seeing how much older Greyson is getting! They are now doing Vlogmas and they are genuinely my favourite vlogmas videos this year along with Zoe's so please go and check them out! 

I hope you all had a good November! 

H xo 




No comments:

Post a Comment