Friday 4 December 2015

The Christmas Tag - Part 1

Hi Everyone, 

So to begin the Christmas blogposts I thought I would do a Christmas tag, one of favourite blogposts to write! 

1. Whats your favourite holiday movie?
This would definitely be 'The Holiday' I love this movie so much as it is so heartwarming and super Christmassy! 


2. Whats your Favourite Christmas Colour? 
I feel like this would have to be red because that is the most popular Christmas colour and I think its suits me with my dark hair. It is the one time of year where you can get away with wearing red everything; red nails, red lips and red Christmas jumpers! 

3. Do you like to stay in your Pj's or dress up for Christmas? 
Well the tradition in our house is to dress up which I don't really get because we don't go out so I like the idea of staying in my onesie and binging on chocolate but I do think its nice to go half way so my ideal outfit would be a fancy top with white jeans and festive makeup which is better than wearing a dress as that not my kind of thing! So that when pictures are taken you can look back and be happy that you put makeup on and made an effort to look nice. 

4. If you could only buy one person a present this year who would it be? 
This would definitely be my Mum as she is someone that is extremely close to me and I idolise her. I definitely think she deserves it after everything she has done and paid for, for me so definitely my Mum. 

5. Do you open your present Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning? 
We always open our presents on Christmas morning, there are times where I have opened one present on Christmas Eve because I have persuaded Mum as I was too excited but its always Christmas Morning after having a bacon sandwich and a glass of champagne! 


6. Have you ever built a ginger bread house? 
Yes I have and it was a big fail! It was so difficult to make it stay together and I really struggled as the icing which was meant to be the glue did not keep the gingerbread together and it just really didn't work! I don't know how people make theirs look so good! 

7. What do you like to do on your Christmas break? 
On my Christmas break I like to make the most of Christmas and do Christmas themed things; such as Ice skating, Christmas shopping, Christmas parties, Christmas movie days and just spend a lot of time with my Friends! 


8. Any Christmas Wishes? 
A Christmas Wish would be that all my Family, Friends and Myself are happy and healthy over Christmas and in the New Year and just that everyone genuinely has a good time! 

9. Favourite Christmas Smell? 
Definitely cinnamon! I love any candle that has a cinnamon scent and anything I walk past that has Cinnamon I will always stop and smell it because I love it and it makes me feel all warm! 

10. Favourite Christmas meal or teat? 
My favourite Christmas meal would have to be the roast dinner and my favourite treat would probably be all of the chocolate that is available. 


H xo

No comments:

Post a Comment