Tuesday 1 December 2015

Monthly Book Review

Hi Everyone, 

Today is the monthly book recommendation blogpost. I read this book over the summer and enjoyed it so much as I couldn't put it down. 

 Written by Jenny Colgan, 'Summer at little beach street bakery' is such a cute little book and it made me really happy when I read it. It is basically about a girl who works in a bakery in a tiny little village that is pretty much unheard of but through the book she goes through a lot of ups and downs to do with the bakery, her boyfriend, starting up a new business and dealing with her pet Puffin! Not to mention she lives in a lighthouse looking over the sea. 


I think this book is really interesting to see how people set up a new business and how tough it can be. Jenny has written another ten books but they don't relate to each other so you can read whichever ones you want! I am currently reading Christmas at the Cupcake Cafe to get me in the Christmas spirit! 

H xo

No comments:

Post a Comment