Tuesday 1 December 2015

Recent Thoughts

Hi Everyone,

So as its Sunday I thought I would post a recent thoughts. I have been writing blogposts all day since 1:30 and its now 3:30pm whilst watching Youtube. I am still in my pyjamas in my room but its fine as I have been productive.

This week has been pretty busy for me as I have been catching up on work, which means staying at school for an extra 1/2 hours, my phone broke this week which was fab and I'm not going to lie I have been struggling without it and I have also realised how much we rely on our phones! Our home phone also broke so for a day and our wifi went down the same day so was you can imagine I went a bit crazy without it all! So there were a few days where things just seemed to be going wrong but we all have those days!

I went black Friday shopping with my Mum on Friday but all I bought were Christmas presents so I won't be doing a haul. I am also so impressed with myself that it is the 29th of November and I only have two Christmas presents left to buy! I haven't just bought them all I have also wrapped most of them too and its not even December yet so I am really happy and when I have bought all my Christmas presents I am going to start saving for the January sales!

I am starting to plan December blogposts as I want to make the most of Christmas blogposts so keep your eyes peeled for them! My Birthday is also coming up which I am excited for as it has come around very quickly.

I think thats about everything I have to keep you updated on but I hope you have had a good week!

H xo

No comments:

Post a Comment