Thursday 17 December 2015

Gift Guide for Him

Hi Everyone, 

As you know I have just uploaded a 'Gift guide for her' and I also wanted to do a Gift Guide for him so here you go. Whether this is for your Brother, Dad, Nephew, Grandad, Uncle, God brother or anyone else I hope this helps! 


Obviously only get this for someone who is overage, I think it is a fun present for brothers and nephews as it means they can have fun with it! 


Clothes are also something really good for Men as I don't think they are that fussy with what colour the top is just as long as it is the right size! 


I always get someone a wash bag, this one is for my Grandad as it is something easy that everyone will make used of and I liked this one because it came with a really good quality wash bag which I know my Grandad will appreciate and get a lot of use out of. 

I know this gift guide was a lot shorter but I haven't had to buy for as many Men this year as Women and I still hope it gave you some ideas of what to buy. 

H xo

No comments:

Post a Comment