Wednesday 16 December 2015

Christmas Day Get Ready With Me - Makeup, Outfit and Hair

Hi Everyone,

I thought a lot of you would want to see my outfit, hair and makeup choice for christmas day so here you go!


The first thing I did was my makeup! I went to a lot of detail and included a lot of different makeup products, but most of it is drugstore which makes it cheaper and easier of you to re-create! 


1. Moisturised my face using Benefits facial emulsion.
2. Once my moisturiser had dried I primed my face using Benefit Porefessional primer.
3. To cover my under eye circles I used Maybelline age rewind concealer and blended it in with my finger.
4. Then I used my favourite ever foundation which is Revlon 24hr foundation for combination/oily skin in the shade 'Buff' and blended it with my RT buffing brush. 
5. With the revlon foundation I also used a bit of Benefit Oxy Wow foundation which I added because it is quite orange but it goes well with the Revlon one as that is quite place so they work well together, and again I blended it all in with my buffing brush. 
6. Then for any blemishes that are still visible I used the Along came Betty concealer with my RT foundation brush. 


1. I used any normal eyeshadow brush with the middle bronze shade on the left palette on the whole of my eyelids. 
2. Then with the RT base shadow brush I used the bottom brown shade from the left eyeshadow palette in the crease of my eyelids. 
3. Next I used the same eyeshadow brush with the bottom silver colour from the right eyeshadow palette (from H&M) on the outer corner of my eyelid to add some sparkle. 
4. Then I used the top white colour from the right eyeshadow palette on the inside of my eyes to make them pop with the RT detailer brush.
5. Eyeshadow is done so now I curl my lashes with the Ted Baker eyelash curlers. 
6. I coat my eyelashes with Natural Collection clear mascara (to protect them) 
7. Then I use the Seventeen 17 hour hold Wild mascara and do about five coats to really make my lashes look good. 


1. I powder my face with the Maybelline Fit me powder and use the sponge that comes with it.
2. I use my Soap and Glory solar powder bronzer on my cheeckbones with the RT angled contour brush.
3. Then I highlight my cheekbones which also adds some sparkle (although I think this is an eyeshadow but it works fine!) and I use the RT fan brush. 
4. For eyebrows I like to stay simple so I use the Maybelline brow drama gel in 'dark'.
5. Then I did red lips which I have written a blogpost on here using a Kiko lipstick and an unknown brand lipstick. 


I actually left my hair natural because it looked like this which I think looks quite nice as it had a few curls in it but it also looked really sleek so I left it! (the only tip I have to get your hair like this naturally is to sleep with your hair in a bun and this is how mine turns out the next day but I do have really thick hair so this won't work for everyone!) 


My outfit was the cropped jumper from Topshop, and my blue Joni jeans from Topshop too! 

I hope you enjoyed this blogpost, this was meant to go up before Christmas but I completely forgot to upload it! It is a much longer post but I hope you enjoy it. 

H xo


No comments:

Post a Comment