Monday 21 December 2015

How to: Red lip

Hi Everyone,

So I thought as a lot of people will be wearing red lipstick this year over Christmas I would show you how I do a red lip that will stay on  throughout the day and which red lipstick of mine is my favourite.

So at this time of year your lips are probably feeling pretty dry which is why the first thing I do is put some lip balm on them, I use the Vaseline lip balm.

Then I apply my lipstick, I use the Kiko red lipstick and I follow on with an unknown brand of lipstick, sorry that I can't tell you the brand or name but I just found it and it never had anything on it! 





To blend it all in I usually go around my mouth with my fingers so it looks as blended as possible. 

That is all I do for my go to red lips but if your lip stick comes off through out the day I have heard going over your lipstick with some face powder is meant to help so just go over your lips with some powder on your fingers. 

I hope this helped some of you master your red lip! 

H xo

No comments:

Post a Comment