Monday 7 December 2015

Christmas Gift Wrapping Ideas

Hi Everyone, 

Today I am just going to put some pictures of the presents I have wrapped because some of my presents are wrapped differently and I thought it might give you some inspiration! 


I love this present as all the colours go really well and the ribbon looks so cute!

This look is a bit more classy as its gold but how well do the tag and the paper go? I was impressed with my choice! 
This option is more for the children as it is super colourful and fun but I think it looks really good!
This to me is very Christmassy as the wrapping is red and again the tag goes really well with the wrapping as its all red so this is more of a fun one again! 


I hope you enjoyed this and that it gave you some inspiration for wrapping presents! 

H xo 




No comments:

Post a Comment