Tuesday 1 December 2015

Lazy Day routine: Autumn

Hi Everyone, 

So usually my lazy days are Sundays and as its getting much colder now I am likely to stay in away from the cold and rain; its just always been known as our lazy days so that's what I do! 


I wake up anytime from 10-12 usually and I firstly have breakfast and watch you tube for about an hour as Sunday is the day everyone uploads so I like to try and keep up with them! 


Then I cleanse my face, clean my teeth and get changed for the day. Sunday I wash my hair so I don't really ever wear makeup or put get dressed up (basically I don't wear jeans) as I will end up taking it all off so I just put on leggings and a hoodie. 


After I have face timed my Dad for about 30 minutes I will usually sit and write blogposts or take blogpost pictures as I like to be caught up on blogposts whilst watching Gossip girl.


After doing that for probably around two hours I will have lunch with my Mum, we usually have a big meal at about three o clock but not always a Sunday Roast. 

Then we will watch some TV (we are loving Nashville at the moment).

If I have any work to do I will get that done and then I will probably wash my hair at about seven o clock. 


After washing my hair I will go downstairs make myself something to eat and watch some TV with my Mum again as this is when we can both relax. Tonight we watched 'I'm a celebrity get me out of here!'


At about 9pm I will have a cup of tea with something sweet, a chocolate biscuit usually and then wrap some Christmas presents as I have been extremely organised with Christmas presents this year and have bought them all early! 


Then I will go upstairs, get into bed and watch some more You tube and go to sleep at about 11:30pm.

I hope you enjoyed this! 

H xo

No comments:

Post a Comment