Wednesday 16 December 2015

Foundation Review

Hi Everyone,

So I was under pressure in Superdrug as there was a 3for2 event and I had picked up 2 things already so I literally just grabbed anything and that was the Rimmel Match Perfection foundation.


This was probably the worst foundation I could have picked up as I stupidly listened to someone who told me to get it who had good skin unlike me (I suffer with acne). I really don't like it which is why I am going to give you my honest opinion of it.

It does not cover imperfections; I have spots, redness and acne and it does not cover spots or hide them. It probably would cover redness quite well but just not actual spots and it also makes my skin so oily. I think the colour is good as you can get pale tones but it just doesn't cover anything and I really regret getting it. 

I would recommend this if you don't have many blemishes and you have more dry skin. 

H xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment