Tuesday 29 December 2015

Merry Christmas

Hi Everyone, 

Sorry I didn't blog over Christmas, I wasn't at home and to be honest I was spending time with family and relaxing instead of worrying about the blogposts. I hope you all had a good Christmas and that you also got to spend some quality time with your loved ones. 

I am planning to write some blogposts now and there is a 'What I got for Christmas' on its way as well as two 'what I got in my advent calendar' so be excited for those! 

I am not sure what to post in January if I want to still upload every day so there may be four a week instead of one a day because I don't have a crazy amount of ideas of what to post! 

This was a shorter post to keep you up to date but get ready for the blogposts to come! 

H xo






No comments:

Post a Comment