Friday 4 December 2015

What I got for my Birthday

Hi Everyone, 

So my birthday was this week so I thought I would show you what I got! So from my Mum and Dad I have got money so this stuff is from Family and from a lot of my family I received money and vouchers which I am extremely grateful for as I really want to get some new clothes. Thank you to anyone who got me anything, sent me a card or wished me a happy birthday! 


From left to right - 
1. Nike Juevenate's
2. Nail Varnish set with an automatic dryer
3. Ciate Advent Calendar (I will do a review on this later on in the month) 
4. Maybelline Colour drama 'Nude Perfection'
5. Two sets of pyjama bottoms from Primark 


From left to right - 
1. Real Techniques blending sponge 
2. Real Techniques Contour Kit 
3. Lee Stafford Hair mask 

H xo

No comments:

Post a Comment