Monday 21 December 2015

Christmas Day Morning Routine

Hi Everyone, 

So I love looking at other peoples morning routines which is why I thought I would show you mine for Christmas day! 


So the first thing I do is wakeup, usually in our house someone will be up before me and I will wake up by hearing them around the house. 


Then I head downstairs to go and say Merry Christmas to everyone or I will wake anyone else up who isn't already! 


The first thing we do is have a bacon sandwich with a glass of champagne or if your not feeling that crazy you can go for a cup of tea! Then once everyone is finally in the lounge with their breakfast we will begin to open presents and I'm the one who hands out the presents to everyone else from under the tree and when everyone has theirs I will then begin to open mine. We open them as we get them at the same time, we don't do it one by one.


After everyone has opened their presents we will then clear up all the wrapping and everyone will start to get ready. I have written a 'Christmas day get ready with me' so go and check that out to see what I wore, what I did with my hair, and my Makeup for Christmas day! 


Heres a sneak peak of what makeup I wore.

I hope you enjoyed this, I know I will enjoy looking back at this as I am really happy with how the pictures came out and I hope you guys all have a great Christmas! 

H xo



2 comments: