Thursday 10 December 2015

The best things about Christmas

Hi Everyone, 

So I thought I would write about some of my favourite things about Christmas as December is one of my favourite months. 

I love the Christmas time because its when everyone comes together and people around you are all so happy and festive. I love how busy the shops are and how excited people get for buying presents; that's another thing I love is buying presents for people even though it is expensive for the amount I have to buy it is completely worth being able to hand out presents and I love it! 

Christmas Eve is probably my favourite day around Christmas as this is the build up and everyone is so excited, obviously this is when Santa visits too and I think it is better than Christmas day because Christmas day goes really quickly but Christmas Eve is when everyone gets excited and usually when people travel down if they are spending Christmas elsewhere.

Writing this has made me super excited and I hope you enjoyed this post! 

H xo

No comments:

Post a Comment