Tuesday 15 December 2015

The Christmas Tag Part 2

Hi Everyone, 

So today I thought I would give you part two of 'The Christmas Tag'.

1) Which holiday do you celebrate?
I don't know if this answer is too straight forward but I celebrate Christmas.

2) What are you doing for the holidays this year?
This year we are spending Christmas at my Godmothers house with my Mum, God brothers and Grandparents and I am so excited! A lot of people don't like spending  Christmas away from their home but I am extremely close with my Godmother and Godbrotwhers so I will feel at home and I think it will be nice to be somewhere different! 

3) Whats your favourite holiday drink? 
Definitely the gingerbread hot chocolate from Starbucks. I know it is called a gingerbread latte but you can just ask for the hot chocolate version instead. It is so good! If I'm at home and can't get a gingerbread hot chocolate I will usually go for a tea. 


4) Candy cane or gingerbread men?
Definitely gingerbread men, not a fan of candy canes.


5) Whats your favourite holiday Christmas song?
Probably the classic Mariah Carey 'All I want for Christmas is you', I am going to be writing a blogpost showing you my Christmas Playlist so look out for that! 

6) Whats the weirdest gift you've ever received?
Obviously I am extremely grateful for whatever I receive but to be honest the weirdest one I have ever received was a box of tissues in my stocking. I don't know if this is a tradition in certain countries (like oranges are) but it was such a weird thing to open! 

7) Have you ever made a snowman?
Yes a neighbour and me made one about four years ago when it snowed really heavily and we both got the day off so we made a four foot snowman and I was so impressed with it! All the pictures are on a different device so I can't show you a picture but I was so proud of it! 

8) What is your favourite winter fragrance?
I don't really have a favourite winter fragrance I just wear whatever is open, I am not fussy.

9) What is at the top of your list this Christmas? 
As I have just had my birthday (click to see what I got for that) I was so happy with everything that I got that I haven't asked for much at all for Christmas and I have kind of forgotten about the whole present thing as I have been focusing on getting other people presents! To be honest all I am hoping for is clothes or vouchers for clothes as I really want to get some new winter clothes (mainly jumpers) and my plan is to buy all the new clothes I want in the sales so I can't buy more because everything will be cheaper! 

10) What is most important to you about the holidays?
The most important thing to me is being able to have a happy and jolly time with my family and be able to forget about school and enjoy myself during the festive period! 

I hope you enjoyed this. I tag any of you reading this to do the winter tag!

H xo 



No comments:

Post a Comment