Friday 18 December 2015

12 Christmas Questions Tag

Hi Everyone, 

I am currently babysitting but I am babysitting someone in hotel, meaning I have to sit here in the dark in silence ( I have my headphones into my laptop and am catching up on You tube whilst blogging. I even feel like the typing is too loud!) 

I know I have just done the Christmas tag part 1 and 2 but I also wanted to do the Holiday tag as tags are my favourite to write so her we go! 

1. Favourite holiday colours? 
Red is definitely my favourite and probably white along with that as they go together nicely and around Christmas is when I wear red a lot. Red nails, red lipstick, red Christmas jumper! I love it! 

2. Biggest Holiday pet peeve? 
Probably the hype that is created on New Years Eve, I enjoy New Years Eve and I do celebrate it but everyone gets so excited and the ten second count down is huge! I think it is worth getting hyped up about if you are going out but if its a night in people can get very excited! 

3. Do you plan ahead or procrastinate? 
Well generally I procrastinate but when it comes to Christmas shopping I usually plan ahead. I have been very good with Christmas shopping this year and I had done most of them by the end of the first week in December which I was so proud of because I usually don't have any money to get any but this year I started saving for presents early so I had enough money for them all. 


4. How old were you when you stopped believing in Santa? 
I think I was about 11, but since that Christmas I have always spent Christmas Eve and day with someone who does still believe in Santa so I still always have to get excited for him coming which I think is nice.

5. Favourite classic and new holiday?
I don't know if there is a 'new' holiday that I celebrate but my favourite classic holiday is Christmas, however I do also love the Summer holidays if that counts as a classic holiday? I don't think it does.

6. Favourite Christmas tradition? 
I don't think we have many traditions, the only one we do have when we have Christmas at home is that we all eat bacon sandwiches and have a glass of champagne/or a cup of tea whilst opening presents at about 11'o'clock in the morning which I love as its super family orientated and fun.

7. Real or fake tree?
Fake tree, we used to get real ones but fake are so much easier as you don't need to go out and buy them or squeeze them into your car or clear up after them. I know a lot of people like real trees because of the smell but that doesn't bother me. 


8. When do you put the tree up and take it down? 
Well as my birthday is at the beginning of December we don't start to celebrate Christmas until about a week after my Birthday. So this year we put the tree up on the 6th of December and I think we take it down after New Year but it just depends when we are home and free as the week after Christmas we do usually go away. 

9. Favourite holiday cookie/treat? 
Chocolate! I love the boxes of chocolate biscuits and Celebrations. I think these are probably my favourite as they are something that really relate to Christmas and are just so good! 


10. Whats at the top of your tree? 
We have a pink angel at the top of our tree, I am not sure where it is from but I would prefer a big silver star as I think it would look nicer, however my Mum loves our Angel so we have that every year which matches with our pink theme.


11. Do you decorate outside? 
The only way we decorate outside is with a Wreath on our door, and we do put up decorations in the window but nothing else outside. 

12. What did you always wish for but never get? 
I always wished for a Kitten as I love kittens and would love to have one so much but I never got one! 

I hope you enjoyed this blogpost! 

H xo

No comments:

Post a Comment