Thursday 10 December 2015

My Favourite ... Under Eye Concealer

Hi Everyone,

I haven't reviewed an under eye concealer so I though I would review the one I am currently using which is the Maybelline Age Rewind under eye concealer. 

I have heard a lot about this product and I also heard that this concealer does actually cover under eyes so I thought I would try it out! 

I think what grabbed my attention the most was the sponge on the end as I knew this would be really good for using on my under eye as that is the most delicate part of the face.

I do think this concealer covers my eye bags really well and it lasts a long time, howvever the product itself can get quite dirty as a lot of the concealer stays in the sponge but I do still like it and I think I will be repurchasing it unless I want to try a new one; f you have any recommendations please leave them down below for me! 


H xo

No comments:

Post a Comment