Tuesday 15 December 2015

My top four Christmas Nail Varnishes

Hi Everyone, 

So as Christmas is coming up you might feel like treating yourself or someone else to some new nail varnishes so here are some of my favourite Christmas ones. 

I quite like to go for a gold sparkly nail varnish and I think this one is perfect. 


Barry M Textured nail effect 'Majesty'

Another classic nail colour is a dark red and I am a big fan of this at Christmas because it is the time of year when you can really get away with red nails. 


L.A Colours color craze 'Hot blooded' 

If you want a nail varnish that doesn't feel like glitter then I would choose this Barry M nail paint however I am pretty sure it was a Christmas limited edition nail paint from about three years ago so its not available anymore. 


I haven't actually used this yet but I am so excited to as I think it is going to look so pretty at Christmas with red nails. It isn't nail varnish it is nail glitter and I think it looks like snow. 


Ciate 'Chalet Chic'

H xo

No comments:

Post a Comment