Friday 1 January 2016

December Favourites

Hi Everyone, 

So December has been a whirlwind month and it has gone by so quickly! But I do have a few favourites so here goes. 

Mac Mehr
Another nude lipstick that I am super into at the minute is 'Mehr' by Mac. I find myself picking this up every single day to wear as I absolutely love how it looks on me! I have had a lot of compliments from it and it goes with everything without looking too much. It is the kind of lipstick where you know someone is wearing something but it still looks really good and natural. I am so in love and will re purchase this as soon as its run out! 


Contour brush
Another thing I got for my birthday was this kit from Real techniques and I love the Contour brush from it. It makes contour so much easier and I can now actually do it unlike before as well as highlight with another brush that came with one so I may also do a review on these brushes if you want to see that.



Revlon foundation
I have just re purchased this as I used it about two years ago and absolutely loved it! However when it ran out I tried other foundations and have never found anything as good as this so I thought I would go back to it and once again I am in love! I will be doing a review on this soon so look out for that! 


Maybelline pencil
I saw this in the shops a while back and have wanted it for a while. I got it for my birthday and it is pretty much Velvet Teddy's dupe. I think it look pretty similar to velvet teddy as I have tried that on in the shops and I really like this for times when I can't get away with a bold lip so I go for this lip option which I love! 


Makeup wipes
I know makeup wipes are bad for your skin and I have always avoided them until I realised we had seven packets of them in the cupboard which had been bought as presents so I started to use them to get through them and it is such a easier method. I always cleanse after using them so my makeup is still definitely getting taken off and I will go back to actual makeup remover once I have gotten rid of some of the many packets we own! 



Warm this Winter song 
I love this song so much and I recently re discovered it! 


Nike's
These are the Nike Juvenates which I got for my birthday and I love them as they go with everything and are super comfortable! 


My Christmas tree decoration 
This comes out every year and it is so simple which is why I love it. It looks really elegant and clean in the corner of my room.


I know there were a lot of beauty products in this months favourites but that's because I had received it all for my birthday so I have been playing with lots of new makeup and I am really enjoying makeup at the minute! 

H xo

No comments:

Post a Comment