Friday 1 January 2016

What I got in my Selfridges Advent Calendar

Hi Everyone, 

So My Mum decided to surprise me with the Selfridges advent calendar at the beginning of December which was a complete surprise to me we shared it so each day we opened the door and took in turns and we are going to share out the stuff fairly so it wasn't all for me but I thought I would show you some of my favourite bits from what we opened. It was definitely worth it and I would recommend it as you gets lots of different types of things such as haircare, beauty, body, skincare. 


As you can see there are a lot of high end products in there and this was only half of what we got, some are mini sized and some are full sized but I really am happy with what we got and I am super excited to try it all out! 

H xo





No comments:

Post a Comment