Sunday 3 January 2016

What I treated myself to in December

Hi Everyone, 

So I always buy myself quite a few items during December, usually in the sales as December is my Birthday and Christmas which is why I always treat myself. Everything from this blogpost I bought in the December sales after boxing day except the foundation.

I was tired of using all my foundations that I hated as I was using them to try and get rid of them but when I realised how disgusting the foundation looked on my face I knew I needed to purchase a new foundation. This foundation is by far the best one I have come across as I used this about two years ago and it covers my skin acne so well which I why I went back to a foundation that I knew and loved, I will do a review on this soon. This was £12.99 from Revlon and its in the shade 'Buff'. 


I never shop in Jack Wills but I went in with my God-brother and saw this. I don't know what it is about this sweatshirt but I really liked it from the minute I saw it and to make things even better this was £39 reduced to £26 which I thought was a good deal and I didn't even really think about it I just got it straight away! This is super cosy and really good quality I am wearing it right now! 


I have needed a black scarf to go with my coat for so long and I haven't come across one that I really liked but luckily I found this in H&M and it was such a a bargain because it said it was £4 in the sale but when I went to pay for it, it was actually £2 which is so cheap for how soft it feels, it was definitely a good buy! 


I was mainly looking for some new tops and this is one I found in Topshop. I thought it would be see through as it is cream with black sleeve and neck outlining but it wasn't see through and it was £12 reduced to £7. It is labelled as a cropped top but this is a size 10 so it isn't very cropped on me which I like.


I hope you managed to find some bargains in the sales! 

H xo













No comments:

Post a Comment