Tuesday 5 January 2016

New Year Resolutions for 2016

Hi Everyone,

Today I wanted to write some of my goals for 2016 so I can look back on them, I have quite a few but to be honest I am not going to be super strict on myself if they don't work out! 

1. Eat less chocolate - This is just because I have acne and I have heard a lot of people saying that sugar can inflame acne and make it become a lot more red. So originally I wanted to give up chocolate for January as I ate a lot in December but it did not go to plan as I have a lot of Christmas chocolate left but I am definitely keeping it in mind and trying to eat less of it. So when all the Christmas chocolate is go I am going to try and give it up or for sure not eat as much of it.

2. Drink 3 pints of water a day - I know the guideline is to drink eight glasses a day but it depends on you so the intake is different for everyone. I am definitely drinking a lot of water but I haven't quite hit the 3 pint mark every single day but everyone that knows me knows that I drink a lot of water as it is so I am not worried I haven't quite drank 3 pints every single day. 

3. Exercise once a week - I walk everywhere and I do go out quite a lot which means I am walking all the time, but I want to start exercising once a week so I feel active and push myself a bit. It will just be something like a 5/10 minute workout so I need to look for apps to use. 

4. Start Yoga - I tried Yoga once as my Mum used to go regularly (until her Yoga teacher gave up the class after about a year and a half) and I went along with her but I really didn't enjoy it. However I want to get back into it and try again as people say it is amazing for your body, so my Mum and Me have decided we are both going to start it up again and go together.

5. Keep up blogging - I have now decided to post every other day on here and I really want to try and keep that up but there will be days that I am super busy and don't get a chance to write or take pictures which is why I will try to write some in advance. 

6. Go to bed earlier - As I am now back into my normal routine I want to go to bed earlier so I am able to get up, enjoy the day and get things done instead of having a nap as that wastes so much time! 

These are my main ones so I hope you enjoyed it and let me know what your resolutions are! 

H xo

No comments:

Post a Comment