Thursday 22 October 2015

Thoughts

Hi Everyone, 

Today I am just going to chat; I'm really in the mood to just tell you what I've been thinking. 

I'm sitting here writing blogposts whilst watching Gossip Girl; my aim is to write four today and I'm on my third! 

I have had such a busy week due to a project I had to get finished before half term and have it all done and ready meaning I am now reading for a week off to relax. However I have no plans for half term so I think I need to start making some so I don't end up being at home all day every day! I am in one of those moods where I want to go out and see people and have a really fun night but that's not going to happen as I'm off to Cornwall at the weekend which I am looking forward to as I think it will take my mind off of the crazy hectic week I've had. 

Next Thursday I am meeting with Friends, and Friday I am going to one of my Family Friends, Sons 1st birthday party then next Saturday and Sunday I am busy so I really looking forward to all of that its just next Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday that I need to make plans for.

I also have a list of things I need to get done like swapping summer clothes for winter, getting rid of things, buying birthday presents; those kinds of things so I will use a day for that but I just really want to have a fun week where I can relax and not worry about work I have to get done! 

This was different for me to post but I enjoyed being able to tell you what I was thinking and just let some stuff out! 

Let me know how your week has been so far! 

H xo

No comments:

Post a Comment