Monday 19 October 2015

I love Fall Tag

Hi Everyone, 

I was slightly stuck for a blogpost idea today so as Autumn has just begun I thought I would do the "I love fall" tag to help get some of you in the mood for Autumn. I haven't really been one of those people who "get in the mood" for October but this year I really am feeling very Autumnal as I have a lot coming up which I am excited for! 

I love fall Tag  


Question 1: 

What is your favorite fall lip product?

I have two favourites but they are pretty much the same, one is drugstore and one is high end. They are dark plum colours, so basically the classic Autumnal lip colour but I love this season and Winter because it is the perfect excuse to be able to get away with dark lips! 

The drugstore lipstick may not be available anymore as one of my friends bought it for me about three years ago and it was a special line for Halloween. But the colour on it is really nice and it lasts around 4 hours however it does bleed slightly.  

The high end lipstick is by Mac and it is the only Mac lipstick I have, it is Matte meaning it is very drying which i don't like but the colour is so dark and really stands out on the lips, the way I describe this is like a dark cranberry colour. See the two pictures of the lipsticks down below and I will add the names of the lipsticks in the caption. 

Question 2: 

What is your favorite fall nail polish?

So you will notice throughout this blogpost, one of my favourite colours is plum/burgundy which is why I look forward to this time of year as it is when these colours come into trend. So you guessed it; plum nail varnishes are my favourite autumnal nail varnishes. To be precise my favourite would probably be Barry M Gelly hi shine nail paint in "Pomegranate" it has such a pretty finish. 


Question 3: 

What is your favorite Starbucks fall drink?

100% the Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate, I know it doesn't sound great and thats what I thought last year until I tried it and OMG! It is so good and so is the gingerbread hot chocolate which also doesn't sound great but it is just full of spices and is completely the taste of Autumn. I haven't actually had either of these yet this year as I haven't had time to go and get one and when I have had the time and have fancied one I haven't had the money! So I will make sure I get one soon as as the Pumpkin spice hot chocolates are stopped after halloween, but I think they should be kept in Starbucks until Christmas. I would recommend you try these even if you don't like the sound of them because I didn't like the sound of them at first either! 



Question 4: 


What is your favourite fall candle?
I have an obsession with candles and talking about them are going to make me want to go and buy some more! If I have to choose then my two favourites are Yankee candle "Warm Spice" and Glade "Warm Spice" I actually had no idea they both had the same name but they both smell of Cinnamon and a mixture of spices. It will make the room feel really warm and cosy and you will instantly feel autumnal! The glade option is probably the cheaper one but there clearly isn't any difference as I love them both and will probably go with the Glade option this year to save money. 



Question 5: 

What is your favorite fall scarf or accessory?

One of my favourite accessory's is my Links of London bracelet which I got for my birthday two or three years ago from my Mum, it has a snowflake charm on it as my birthday is in December and I think it goes really nicely with all my outfits and I can wear it everyday so I love it, it has fast become a staple piece that I put on everyday! 


Question 6: 

Which is your favorite; haunted house, haunted hay ride or haunted corn maze?

I don't really understand this question, are these rides? If they aren't rides and are just spooky things around halloween then I would say haunted house as that always makes a halloween movie/night spooky! 


Question 7: 

What is your favorite Halloween movie?

Ok so one of my favourite movies is Coraline but I don't know if that counts as a halloween movie but it's seen as scary to some people so that would be mine but if you aren't counting that and you want a "typical" halloween movie then Witches the movie is scary.


Question 8: 

What is your favorite candy to eat on Halloween?

Any type of chocolate, I'm not a fan of sweets more a chocolate lover! Twix, Kinder Bueno, Chocolate Oreo and Marvellous Creations (the green one) are some of my favourites.


Question 9: 

What are you dressing up as for Halloween?

Well this year it is my Grandad's 80th birthday, his birthday is actually on halloween and this year as it is his 80th birthday he is having a party on halloween night so I will not be free to go to a party. But its fine as i will have all my family and there will be about five kids and I can take a friend too so I will have people to talk to and I would want nothing more than to spend this years halloween with my Granddads as I am extremely close to him.  


Question 10: 

What is your favorite thing about fall?

I think just the excuse to pull out the knitted jumpers, dark lipsticks, blankets, all different flavours of hot chocolate and the candles! Just thinking about it makes me all warm inside! 


This was an extremely long blogpost but I hoped you enjoyed it! 

H xo

No comments:

Post a Comment