Thursday 8 October 2015

Pamper Night

Hi everyone,

Today I am going to show you what I get up to on my pamper night. Today was a pretty rainy, windy and cold Autumnal day so when I got home I thought I would have a lovely warm bath; today I needed to wash my hair so unfortunately I couldn't use any lush products or add in any bubble bath. But if you want me to do another version of this then let me know! 

Firstly I took off all my makeup using the L'oreal absolute make up remover eye and lip. 


Then to make sure every last bit of makeup was gone I used my L'occataine Lavander Cleansing Gel which makes your face feel so soft but I think it has been discontinued now. After I have done these first two steps I feel so much more like a human to have all of the dirt and makeup off my face. 


Then I will make sure everything is in the bathroom and ready so today I wanted to start reading Zoella's Girl on line book because I haven't read it yet. And I also grabbed some water because i hate it when I get into the bath and become really thirsty from all the heat and the steam from the bath so I took some water with me. 


You can't have a pamper night without candles so obviously I lit them! The big one on the left is Lemongrass scented which smells just like the Spa's in Bali (Nostalgia right there) and the one on the right has orange, geranium, ylang ylang and lavender so two very relaxing scents. 


Then I get everything else I need for the bath, my shampoo and conditioner. 
Vosene - Anti Dandruff Shampoo (Been using it for about two weeks and it has not made much improvement to my dandruff but it is meant to be really good so I going to carry on using it for a few more weeks. It does make my hair really soft and shiny though which is great!)

Tresseme Split Remedy - I soon realised that no conditioner, shampoo or hair mask can "get rid of split ends" but I still really like this conditioner as my hair feels so soft, smells really good and feels really good! I only put conditioner from my collar bone down as if I put it on the top of my head it irritates my dandruff and makes it worse however I do it now and again it does make my hair look extremely shiny which I love! But thats about once every 4 months that I put it all over my hair. 


I also comb through my hair when my conditioner is on as it majorly gets out the knots you wouldn't think it but honestly if you haven't tried it please do as it will banish the knotty wet hair you usually get out the shower with. (If you do; I used to) 


Then I brush through my extremely thick and long hair, it gets knotty as i don't brush it very often because I don't like how it looks when its brushed. 


Face Mask - Recently my skin has been really bad, I have broken out a lot and the spots don't seem to be going so I used a Botanics Ionics clay face mask today I only do them about once every two months but this one hardens on your skin when it is ready and makes your face feel really soft. It hasn't got rid of my spots or made them smaller but it does make my skin feel clean and refreshed. 


Once I have finished my bath I put my pyjamas on (from Primark) and moisturise using FlowerbyKenzo Body Milk.



Now onto hair - I firstly rub Garnier Ultimate Blends through the bottom of my hair (it has coconut oil in it which makes my hair smell amazing and feel super soft, I would definitely recommend and re-purchase this!) This helps me to comb my hair through as it seems to tease out the last few knots; so then I comb through my hair and today I decided to do a fishtail (tip - fishtails are much easier to do when your hair is wet) and I get all the water out of my ears using a cotton bud.


So this is my finished fishtail - if you are trying to learn how to do it then I would recommend not looking in the mirror as you do it as that makes it a lot harder and will confuse you looking in the mirror. 
I don't always do this, but as the weather is getting colder I decided to put cream on my feet and put slipper socks on because this is meant to make your feet softer. 

I don't moisturise at night, I just put on some acne cream and moisturise in the morning. But this is my moisturiser from Benefit. 


That is mostly it, for the rest of the night I will have dinner watch tv with Mum and relax. By the way I did you shower gel in the bath but I forgot to mention that! I hope you enjoyed this blogpost, let me know in the comments if there are any other blogposts you want to see! 

H xo






No comments:

Post a Comment