Sunday 18 October 2015

My Lipstick Collection

Hi Everyone, 

Today I am giving you a tour of my lipstick collection, what I use and where I store them! There are a few more lipsticks which I keep in various bags to use when I'm out but I feel like these will be enough! 

So from the top left -

 I have two lip liners from 'the colour institute' in a bright pink and red. 


Ted Baker lip crayon in a dark crimson colour, it doesn't have a name sorry! 


 I know it is from Amazon but the name has rubbed off and it doesn't have a colour name. They are available in many different colours on Amazon. 


Some of my favourites; my Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquers.  The top one is a peachy nude ' 101 - Celestial' and the bottom one is a bright pink (a brave summer colour) '303 apocalyptic' 


Then we go up a level - 

Benefit Lolli balm; it doesn't have a colour name but it is extremely light and natural. 


Collection lip butter '4 perfect plum' 


Going down and left to right- 

Mua 'shade 3' 


Next one along is another bright pink lipstick but I have no idea what shade it is in or where its from sorry! 


Mac 'Absolute Power' 


Collection - '4 Seduction, Gothic Glam range' 


Going down right to left - 

Topshop - 'Brighton Rock' 

Another lipstick which has no name and no shade in red 


Kiko '908' Classic Red lipstick 

Primark P.S love in Red 

Down again left to right- 

Another lipstick with no name and no shade but I love this! One of my favourite nudes! 


Maybelline 'On and on pink' 


Rimmel Kate Moss '101'


Kiko '904'

Last but not least my Vaseline in 'Paint the town' Red lip tint. I think this was limited edition but you may still be able to find this in boots. 



All of the pictures I took I used the flash so don't be scared by how bright the colours are just go and have a look in the shop or online! 

Hope you enjoyed this! 

H xo


No comments:

Post a Comment