Monday 5 October 2015

Benefit Professional Primer Review

Hi everyone! 

Hope you are all ok, I am writing a review on the Benefit Porefessional primer today. I have only ever used this and one other primer so I can't say I've tried many primers but I love this primer so much it is for sure my favourite! When I put it on my face feels so soft! Obviously that isn't the only reason i have it but I just love the product and I love that the tiniest amount will cover your whole face meaning the product will last a long time. I had a mini professional and it lasted me around three to four months which I think is a long time for a mini! I know Porefessional is expensive but I personally think it is worth it; you could try and see if you can get a sample from Benefit and try it out but I think if you have the money you should go for it! For any of you wondering I have combination to oily skin with acne. 



I hope you enjoyed this post! Let me know what you think of Porefessional 

H xo

No comments:

Post a Comment