Tuesday 6 October 2015

Favourite Youtubers

Hi everyone, 

You tube is something I enjoy watching when I get home from school and on a Sunday with a cup of tea, so today I thought I would give you a list of some of my favourite you tubers; big and small. 

Big Youtubers - 

Zoella and MoreZoella - This probably isn't a surprise to many of you as she does have 9 million subscribers so a lot of people are a fan of hers! But theres something about her main channel videos and vlogs that means I can watch them even if they were an hour and a half long! She's just so lovely and positive! Zoe was the first youtube I watched and I instantly loved her!


Alfie Deyes - I much prefer Alfies vlogs to main channel videos but I like to watch them everyday if I can; especially now that he lives with Zoe and Nala I love to see what their all up to as a family and Alfie is just so bubbly and loud, everyday he gets up to something meaning his vlogs are fun to watch. 

Sacconejolys - The sacconejolys are so addictive I love watching them everyday, I'm one of those people who always likes something on in the background when I'm on my own whilst I'm tidying my room, or blogging. I like to watch their vlogs the night they put the video up or a lot of the time I will watch the vlog the next morning whilst I'm doing my makeup. I just love seeing Emilia and Eduardo growing, they are at such a fun age and Jonathan does an amazing job of vlogging everyday no matter what is going on in his and Anna's personal life he still continues to vlog, edit and upload which I admire. 

The Michalaks - Theres seems to be a pattern of vloggers I think its because they are much easier to watch and have on in the background rather than having to concentrate on main channel videos. Every Sunday the Michalaks are usually the first to upload so I always look forward to that as Steph's editing skills are flawless and Grayson is probably the cutest child ever, so happy and smiley. I think they deserve so much appreciation as they go out of their way to get stunning montages and Steph will usually take a whole Sunday to edit. 

Velvetgh0st - I have always enjoyed Gabby's vlogs compared to her main channel as there is something I love about them, even when she does nothing I still enjoy her vlogs, she makes me laugh and is just crazy in the way she thinks and does things! I do still enjoy her main channel video just not as much. 


Small Youtubers - 

Sarah Close1 - Sarah is a singer, might I add a fabulous singer who most of the time I prefer her covers to the original, she isn't small as she has roughly the same amount of subscribers as The Michalaks but I feel like she isn't as known in the Youtube community as much. She seems super lovely and always says how she likes having a "smaller" youtube community than people with one million because she can recognise her subscribers which I think is lovely. 

Eve Bennett - I am so proud of Eve as I think she has done so well with growing her channel so much in such a small amount of time. Recently I have noticed that Eve's lighting, editing and filming skills have improved so much and I am a big fan of her videos. She is another youtuber who is super down to earth and I like how her videos are chatty I am also amazed that she is putting up videos to such good quality at a young age whilst juggling school and work especially now that she is in Yr 11 which is a very busy time! 



Kerry Dyer - I am obsessed with Kerry Dyer's videos at the moment, she has around 4,000 subscribers I think, I am enjoying her videos because she has just moved house, she is five moths pregnant and has a three year old daughter so at the moment her videos are always fun and have a lot going on! 

Theodora Lee - Theo has grown so much! She didn't start her channel very long ago but already is very popular and is again very down to Earth and real with all her subscribers. 

Ok so I think that is everyone! Most of you have probably heard of a lot of these people but if there are any you haven't heard of then go and check them out! I have linked the channels which I prefer the most, either vlog or main channel :)

H xo

2 comments: