Thursday 22 October 2015

Five things to do when bored

Hi Everyone, 

So I thought as half term is coming up I would give you a list of things to do when your bored. 

1. Write blogposts - Its so helpful to get ahead on your blogposts so each time you want to post one you can press publish and not have to write it then and there. I love doing this; especially as I write a blogpost every day so it really helps for when I need one quickly and it takes up quite a lot of time! 

2. Watch your favourite series/movie - It always nice to get into bed and just watch netflix all day ( I personally can't because I have to stop and do something different after about four episodes because I loose concentration) 

3. Wash your makeup brushes - A tedious job but one that will make you so much happier once you've done it! 

4. Clean your room - Yes this is boring but takes about 10 minutes and once its done you actually know where everything is! 

5. Read - Whether this is a book or magazine once you get into it you can sit there for hours and get into your book or all of your magazines which will again take up a lot of time. 

There are fives of the things I first think of doing when I'm bored; its usually watching netflix and writing blogposts! I hope you enjoyed. 

H xo

No comments:

Post a Comment