Thursday 22 October 2015

Stylist Magazine Event

Hi Everyone,

I hope you are all well, I have broken up for half term today as tomorrow I have an inset day so I am catching up on blogposts as I am going away this weekend and will not be able to write blogposts.

Last Sunday I went to the Stylist Magazine Event in London, my Mum and me got the train up and spent the day there it was so good! So I am going to post a few pictures so you can see what it was like.


It was the first year Stylist did this and I think it was a huge success, there were four days that you could go - Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday. Each day there were different people talking and different stalls to look at. On Sunday Caroline Hirons was doing a talk on skin, I didn't go to it because my Mum and me got carried away with Nars makeovers!


Yes you heard right Nars were giving free five minute makeovers, as were Benefit and Clarins were giving free facials which I should have done before getting the makeover! GHD were offering free hair styling as well Aveda and Rush hair were braiding hair which i was contemplating getting done but didn't in the end. A new nail varnish collection has just come out, Ondine and to promote it they were giving free manicures which I had to wait an hour and a half to get done!

Brands that were at the event -
Oliver Bonas
GHD
Rush Hair
Aveda Hair
Benefit
Nars
Swarovski
Clarins
Ondine

There were other places too but I can't remember their names as they weren't as big on the scale of shops. The hall was filled with pop up shops so you could buy products such as beauty, hair, fashion and home ware.


It was a really good day and I recommend you try and go next year if you can!

H xo



No comments:

Post a Comment