Monday 26 October 2015

My Favourite ... Makeup Brush

Hi Everyone, 

The second week has come around and its time for the next 'my favourite...' 

My favourite makeup brush is the Real Techniques Buffing brush. I love the way it blends my foundation onto my face. It leaves my makeup looking really natural and nice and not cakey. The only problem is that you can only buy this brush in the core collection pack; theres no way to buy it on its own which is annoying because at some point my one will start to get old and usually the hairs fall out because of having to washing it the glue comes loose. 

So I think I will have to try a different buffing brush from another brand when mine brakes because I don't want to have to buy the whole core collection pack again! 


Hope you enjoyed this post! This week I am putting up an OOTD every day as I have the week off so I can hopefully give you some inspiration for outfits! 

H xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment