Friday 2 October 2015

13 Questions Tag

1. What do you order at Starbucks?

Mango and Passion fruit tea blend or Chocolate Cream as I'm not a fan of Coffee from coffee shops as they make it too strong! In the Autumn I love Pumpkin spice hot chocolate! 


2. What's one thing in your closet you can't live without?

Big comfy sweatshirt or leggings, can resist a comfy sweatshirt 

3. What's one thing that most people don't know about you?

My Dad lives in another country

4. What's one thing you want to do before you die?

Visit Italy, there are many other things but I can't think of them 

5. What's one food you can't live without?

Pasta :) if I don't know what to have for lunch or dinner I will always go for pasta, there are so many combinations!

6. What's one quote that you live your life by?

Sing like no one can hear you, Dance like no one is watching, Live like Heaven is on Earth

7. What do you like and dislike about the YouTube community?

I like how everyone can find what they want to watch on youtube and how you can get to know someone so much by watching their videos. However I dislike how many negative comments are on youtube for stupid things. 

8. What's your number 1 song on your iPod/iTunes?

I have so many favourite songs! It is currently Hozier "Someone new" I love it! 


9. What kind of style would you describe yourself as having?

Comfortable but fashionable 

10. Favourite number?

2
 
11. Two hobbies?

Dance and seeing Family and Friends

12. Two pet peeves?

When someone bangs around saucepans in a cupboard and it makes a really loud, harsh noise. And when the curtains are closed in the day, I love the light! They are both really weird but they are what I thought of first .

13. Your guilty pleasure?

Tv series (Pretty little liars to be precise) and youtube (I dont know if they are a guilty pleasure but I like to binge on it)

No comments:

Post a Comment